Truth and innocency defended [microform] : being a sober reply to some excesses in a treatise written by John Norris, concerning the divine light, wherein his personal reflections and misrepresentations of the Quakers about their principle of the light are further considered
- Vickris, Richard, -1700
- London : Printed and sold by T. Sowle ..., 1692/3.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 64 pages
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Attributed to Richard Vickris. cf. NUC Pre-1956.
Epistle to the reader signed: R.V.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 969:3)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.969:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The annals of the world [microform] : deduced from the origin of time, and continued to the beginning of the Emperour Vespasians reign, and the totall destruction and abolition of the temple and common-wealth of the Jews : containing the historie of the Old and New Testament, with that of the Macchabees, also the most memorable affairs of Asia and Egypt, and the rise of the empire of the Roman Caesars under C. Julius, and Octavianus : collected from all history, as well sacred, as prophane, and methodically digested / by ... James Ussher
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, V341
View MARC record | catkey: 2655079