The state of Ireland, with a vindication of the Act of Settlement and commissioners proceedings, &c [microform] : also, reflections on the late Coventry-letter writ by an eminent councellor of that kingdom, wherein the said author endeavours to prove, that it was not for murther, nor rebellion, but religion that the Irish estates were sequestred by the forementioned act / by a person of honour
- Person of honour
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1688.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 48, that is, 50 pages
- Related Titles:
- State of Ireland
- Place of publication from Wing.
Pages 7-10 and 43-44 are tightly bound in the filmed copy. Pages 7-end photographed from Union Theological Seminary Library, New York copy and inserted at the end.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1969. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 335:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S5301
McAlpin Coll. IV 31
View MARC record | catkey: 2655113