A True copie of the petition of the gentlewomen and tradesmens-wives, in and about the city of London [microform] : delivered to the honourable, the knights, citizens, and burgesses of the House of Commons in Parliament, the 4th of February, 1641 : together with their severall reasons why their sex ought thus to petition, aswell as the men, and the manner how both their petition and reasons was delivered : likewise the answer which the honourable assembly sent to them by Mr. Pym, as they stood at the House doore
- London : Printed by R.O. & G.D. for John Bull, 1641 [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 6, that is, 7 pages
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 249:E.134, no. 17)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T2656
View MARC record | catkey: 2655198