Astronomia Carolina [microform] : a new theorie of the cœlestial motions : composed according to the best observations and most rational grounds of art, yet far more easie, expedite and perspicuous than any before ext / by Thomas Streete ...
- Streete, Thomas
- London : Printed for Lodowick Lloyd, and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1661.
- Physical Description:
- 119 pages, 114 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Astronomia Carolina and New theorie of the coelestial motions
- First ed. Cf. BM., Print is missing on pages -, -, and - in the filmed copy. Pages 118-119 and - photographed from Bodleian Library copy and inserted at the end., and Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1969. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 336:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S5953
View MARC record | catkey: 2655290