Propositions made by both Houses of Parliament to the Kings Maiesty for a reconciliation of the differences betweene His Majesty and the said Houses [microform] : whereunto is added two order set fourth by the House of Commons die Iovis 2 Iunii, 1642
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Humble petition advice of both Houses of Parliament, with XIX propostions
- London : Printed by Edward Griffin for Christopher Latham, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Also published with titles "The humble petition and advice of both Houses" and XIX propositions made by both Houses"., Last page bound and filmed with England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I). Articles of peace and commerce, 1642. Wing C2147., and Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 252:E.149, no. 20)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E2205
View MARC record | catkey: 2655340