The two books of John Crellius Francus, touching one God the Father [microform] : wherein many things also concerning the nature of the Son of God and the Holy Spirit are discoursed of / translated out of the Latine into English
- Crell, Johann, 1590-1633
- Uniform Title:
- De uno Deo Patre libri duo. English
- Printed in Kosmoburg [i.e. London] : [publisher not identified], 1665.
- Physical Description:
- 2 parts (10 unnumbered pages, 315 pages, 20 unnumbered pages)
- Translation of: De uno Deo Patre libri duo., Place of publication from Wing., Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York., Marginal notes., and Includes index.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 349:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C6880
View MARC record | catkey: 2655445