A letter from the Lord Generall Cromvvell to the Parliament of England, concerning his proceedings with their army in Scotland and the late victory God hath given them over the Scottish Army there [microform] : together with an act of Parliament for publique thanksgiving in England thereupon : and a proclamation of the deputy generall of Ireland for a further day of publique thanksgiving in relation to the same throughout Ireland, on Thursday the seventh of November in this present yeare, 1650
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658
- Printed at Corcke : [publisher not identified], 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Letter dated at end: Dunbar, September 4, 1650.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 349:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C7104
View MARC record | catkey: 2655515