An Enquiry whether oral tradition or the sacred writings be the safest conservatory and conveyance of divine truths, down from their original delivery, through all succeeding ages [microform] : in two parts
- London : Printed for Robert Clavel ..., 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 236 pages, 5 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Enquiry whether oral tradition or the sacred writings be the safest conservatory and conveyance of divine truths
- Errata: p.  at end.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1528:23)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, I222A
View MARC record | catkey: 2655672