His Majesties declaration to all his loving subjects occasioned by a false and scandalous imputation laid upon His Majesty of an intention of raising or leavying war against his Parliament and of having raised force to that end [microform] : also His Majesties declaration and profession together with that of the Lords and others of his councell there present, disavowing any preparations or intentions of leavying war against His two Houses of Parliament
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- London : Printed by Robert Barker ... and by the assignes of John Bill, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 13 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 and England and Wales. Privy Council
- Related Titles:
- His Majesties declaration to all his loving subjects
- In this edition, lines 8-12 on page 7 are in roman., Occasioned by Certain propositions of both Houses of Parliament, concerning the raising of horse, horse-men, and arms, for the defence of the King and both Houses of Parliament ..., and Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 252:E.151, no. 27)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C2237
View MARC record | catkey: 2655731