A collection of svndry petitions presented to the Kings most excellent Majestie [microform] : as also to the two most honourable houses, now assembled in Parliament : and others already signed by most of the gentry, ministers, and free-holders of severall counties in behalfe of / collected by a faithfull lover of the church for the comfort of the dejected clergy, and all moderately affected Protestants
- Aston, Thomas, Sir, 1600-1645
- [London] : Printed for William Sheares, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 43 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
- Collection of sundry petitions presented to the Kings most excellent Majestie
- Imperfect : frontpiece lacking on film., Last page filmed with Charles I. His Majestie's answer to a book entituled The declaration, or remonstrance. By Robert Barker and the assignes of John Bill, 1642., and Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 252:E.150, no. 28)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A4072
View MARC record | catkey: 2655772