Severall petitions presented to the Honorable Houses of Parliament now assembled [microform] : 1. the humble petition of many thousands of courtiers, citizens, gentlemen, and trades-mens wives, inhabiting within the cities of London and Westminster, concerning te staying of the Queenes intended voyage into Holland, with many serious causes and weighty reason, which they desire, may induce the honourable house to detaine Her Majesty : presented and read in the House by the Lord Mandevill, the tenth of February, 1641 : 2. an another of the gentry, ministers, and communalty of Cleveland in the county of Yorke, subscribed to by 1400 of the best ranke and quality : 3. the humble petition of the gentlemen and other inhabitants in the county of Cornwall
- London : Printed ... for Iohn Wright, 1641 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- J. B., Gent
- At the end of the Cornwall petition p.  is the note "Published by I. B. gent." ; the authorship of the whole pamphlet has accordingly been attributed to "J. B." in the Wing catalogue., The first petition was originally published with title: To the right honourable the House of peers ... the humble petition of many thousands of courtiers ..., Year of publication from Thomason Coll., and Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 250:E.135, no. 31)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B124 and Thomason Coll. v. I, pt. 1, p. 76
View MARC record | catkey: 2655779