A testimony to the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government of the Church of Scotland, and the covenanted work of reformation as it was profess'd in the three kingdoms [microform] : together with an account of the persecution of some of the most eminent in our days for their adherence to the same / as it was left in write by ... Mr. John Dick ; to which is added, his last speech and behaviour on the scaffold, on the fifth day of March 1684 ... never published till now ...
- Dick, John, -1684
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages
- Place and date of publication from Wing., Pages 49-50 and 55-57 are cropped in filmed copy. Pages 30-end of book photographed from National Library of Scotland (Advocates') copy and inserted at the end., and Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 350:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D1381
View MARC record | catkey: 2655839