Pulpit-sayings, or, The characters of the pulpit-papist examined [microform] : in answer to the Apology for the pulpits and in vindication of the representer against the stater of the controversie
- Gother, John, -1704
- London : Printed by Henry Hills ..., 1688.
- Physical Description:
- 15 unnumbered pages, 58 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
Characters of the pulpit-papist examined
- Written by J. Gother; the "stater of the controversie" is W. Clagett. Cf. BM.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Preliminary pages dark and partially illegible.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1970. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 355:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G1347
View MARC record | catkey: 2655882