A declaration of General Monck touching the King of Scots, and his proclamation [microform] : published by sound of trumpet, at the head of each regiment, upon his marching with nine thousand horse and foot for Berwick : with the engagement taken, and subscribed by the Scottish lords, knights, and gentlemen, and the warrants and commissions, sent from Sir Arthur Haslerigg, and the rest of the Parliaments commissioners at Portsmouth, to the high sheriffs of the western counties
- Albemarle, George Monck, Duke of, 1608-1670
- London : Printed for Nathaniel Bradley, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 679:22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A843
View MARC record | catkey: 2655918