Honour the king [microform] : a sermon preached on the solemn fast, January 30, 1672/3 : wherein the duty of subjects to their sovereign is opened and asserted, the principles and practices inconsistent therewith are directed and condemned, and the innocent vindicated from unjust censures : at Birmingham in Warwick shire at the publick meeting-place there licensed according to His Majesties gracious declaration / by Samuel Fisher, M.A., late preacher of the word at Thornton in Cheshire
- Fisher, Samuel, 1616 or 1617-1681
- London : Printed for George Calvert ... and Hierom Gregory, bookseller in Birmingham ..., 1673.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 32 pages
- Item at reel 1527:1 identified as F1052A (number cancelled).
Imperfect: print show-through, with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1527:1 and 1592:36)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F1059A
View MARC record | catkey: 2656103