A plea for prerogative, or, Give Cæsar his due [microform] : being the wheele of fortune turn'd round, or, the world turned topsie-turvie : wherein is described the true subjects loyalty to maintain His Majesties prerogative and priviledges of Parliament / by Thorny Aylo, alias, John Taylor
- Taylor, John, 1580-1653
- London : Printed for T. Bankes, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Related Titles:
- Plea for prerogative
Give Caesar his due
- In verse.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 252:E.154, no. 22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T496
View MARC record | catkey: 2656214