The speech of Sir George Pudsey, serjeant at law, recorder of the city of Oxford [microform] : spoken in the Guild-Hall of the said city, at the swearing of the new mayor, September 30. 1685
- Pudsey, George, Sir, 1664?-
- [London] : [Printed for Timothy Goodwin ...], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Attributed to George Pudsey. cf. NUC pre-1956.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 820:33)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P4169
View MARC record | catkey: 2656336