A serious search into Jeremy Ives's questions to the Quakers [microform] : who are herein cleared from his scornful abuses : and Jer. Ives himself manifest to be no Christian from his own observations, reviling, ostentation, &c. / by a witness for Christianity in faith and life, George Whitehead
- Whitehead, George, 1636?-1723
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 1674.
- Physical Description:
- 73 pages
- Place of publication from Wing.
Errata: p. 73.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 371:13)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W1958
Smith, J. Friends' books II 895
View MARC record | catkey: 2656377