The gentleman's calling [microform].
- Allestree, Richard, 1619-1681
- London : Printed by R. Norton, for M. Garthwait ..., 1670.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 166 pages, 2 leaves of plates
- Additional Creators:
- Henchman, Humphrey, 1592-1675
Pakington, Dorothy Coventry, Lady, -1679
Sterne, Richard, 1596?-1683
Fell, John, 1625-1686
- Related Titles:
- Private devotions
- Advertisement: p. 166.
1679 edition attributes authorship to "the author of The whole duty of man" [i.e. Richard Allestree].
Prefatory letter signed: Hum. H. [i.e. Humphrey Henchman]
This work has been variously attributed to Lady Dorothy Packington, Richard Sterne, and others. cf. DNB.
"Private devotions": p. -166.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 680:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1121
View MARC record | catkey: 2656468