English liberties, or, The free-born subject's inheritance [microform] : containing I. Magna Charta, the petition of right, the Habeas Corpus Act, and divers other most useful statutes ... II. The proceedings in appeals of murther the work and power of parliaments, the qualifications necessary for such as should be chosen to that great truth. Plain directions for all persons concerned in ecclesiastical courts, and how to prevent or take off the Writ de Excommunicats Capiendo. As also the oath and duty of grand and petty juries, III. All the laws against conventicles and Protestant dissenters, with notes and directions both to constables and others concern'd, thereupon : and an abstract of all the laws against Papists
- Care, Henry, 1646-1688
- London : Printed by G. Larkin, for John How, [1680?]
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 228 pages
- Related Titles:
- Free-born subject's inheritance and Free born subject's inheritance
- Attributed by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints to Henry Care., Date of publication suggested by Wing., Numerous errors in pagination., and Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1032:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C516
View MARC record | catkey: 2656535