The life and death of King Richard the second [microform] : who was deposed of his crown by reason of his not regarding the councell of the sage and wife of his kingdom, but followed the advice of of [sic] wicked and lewd councell and fought as / published by a Well-wisher to the common-wealth being worthy the observation of all men in these times of distractions
- Well-wisher to the Common-wealth
- London : Printed for G. Tomlinson and T. Watson, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 2-8 pages
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 253:E.155, no. 15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L2002
View MARC record | catkey: 2656568