A briefe summe of divinitie [microform] : shewing the plainest way, how a man ought to examine his waies in this life, to the attainment of eternitie : wherein the whole doctrine of Christian libertie is briefly handled, and may serve for instruction of all such as desire to exercise their guifts aright, which are in these our daies very much abused
- Downame, George, -1634
- [Place of publication not identified] : Printed for W. Webb ..., 1652.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 22 pages
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
On t.p.: Published by G. Downham ...
Variant of Wing D2058.
Attributed to George Downame cf. NUC pre-1956.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 980:19)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D2058
View MARC record | catkey: 2656693