A short way to a lasting settlement [microform] : shewing, I. that parliaments are not infallible, II. who are their great enemies, III. how to redeem their reputation : with a warning to all loyal gentlemen and freeholders, in a letter to fanaticus ignoramus
- Womock, Laurence, 1612-1685
- London : Printed for Robert Clavel, 1683.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library. and "Attributed to Womock by Halkett & Laing". cf. NUC pre-1956.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 994:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W3351
View MARC record | catkey: 2656811