A discoverie of the vvorld to come according to the Scriptures [microform] : the first part thereof being didactical, or such as contains a form of positive doctrine : wherein 1. The doctrine of the world to come is propounded, explicated, confirmed, and applyed in a more familiar method then formerly hath been observed, 2. The doctrine of millenaries, touching a new reformed church in the latter times, which they call a new world, is confuted, 3. Sundry passages of holy writ are interpreted in reference to the world to come, which have been formerly wrested, and forced in a wrong sense / written by J. Seager...
- Seager, John, -1656
- London : Printed by J. Macock for Luke Fawne, and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 308 pages : coat-of-arms
- Related Titles:
- Discovery of the world to come according to the Scriptures
- Bookplate bearing coat-of-arms: verso t.p.
Imperfect: pages creased and tightly bound with print show-through and some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Emanuel College Library, Cambridge University.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1536:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S2172
View MARC record | catkey: 2656845