Mr. Fuller's letter to the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor [microform] : being an answer to a late scandalous pamphlet, intituled, Fuller's Plain proof of the true mother of the pretended Pr. of Wales, made out to be no proof, &c. : with that part of His Majesty's declaration, relating to that imposture, publish'd in December, 1688
- Fuller, William, 1670-1733
- Uniform Title:
- Letter to the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor
- London : Printed for the author, and to be sold by Eliz. Harris ..., 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 18 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 693:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F2484
View MARC record | catkey: 2656869