The true Christian religion again discovered after the long and dark night of apostacy, which hath overshadowed the whole world for many ages ... [microform] / by a friend to all people, especially them that feares God, and loves righteousness
- Burrough, Edward, 1633-1663
- London : Printed for Thomas Simmons ..., 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Written by Edward Burrough. Cf. Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.).
End of text dated: the tenth month, 1657.
Reproduction of original in Friends' Library, London.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1971. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 376:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B6044
View MARC record | catkey: 2656909