The protestation protested, or, A short remonstrance, shewing what is principally required of all those that have or doe take the last parliamentary protestation [microform].
- Burton, Henry, 1578-1648
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 23 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Protestation protested and Short remonstrance, shewing what is principally required of all those that have or doe take the last parliamentary protestation
- Written by Henry Burton. Cf. BM., Place of publication from NUC pre-1956 imprints., and Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York and the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library, Los Angeles.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1971, 1998. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 376:15 and 2492:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B6171A
View MARC record | catkey: 2656911