The good patriot set forth in the example of the publick-spirited centurion [microform] : in a sermon preached in the Gray-Friar Church of Edinburgh, on the first Munday of June, 168-, being the day ordinarly [sic] observed for the anniversary commemoration of George Herriot, the religious founder of the hospital called after his name Herriots Hospital
- Mackqueen, John, -1734
- Edinburgh : Printed by J. Reid ..., 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 44 pages
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 696:34)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M227
Aldis, H.G. List of books printed in Scotland before 1700 3376
View MARC record | catkey: 2656948