The legality of the court held by His Majesties ecclesiastical commissioners defended [microform] : their proceedings no argument against the taking off penal laws & tests
- Care, Henry, 1646-1688
- London : Printed and are to be sold by Richard Janeway ..., 1688.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 39 pages
- Written by Henry Care. Cf. BM.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 376:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C527
View MARC record | catkey: 2657066