Instructions to a son [microform] : under the following heads, viz., I. Of religion, II. Of marriage, III. Of the court, IV. Of friendship, V. of travail, VI. Of hospitality and house-keeping, VII Of tenants and other concerns of estates, VIII. Of study and excercise, IX Of pleasure, idleness &c., X. Of considerations of life, XI. Maxims of state, XII. Miscellaneous observations / by Archibald late Marquess of Argyle
- Argyll, Archibald Campbell, Marquess of, -1661
- London : Printed and sold by Richard Baldwin, 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 174 pages
- Related Titles:
- Maxims of state and Marquiss of Argyl's instructions to his son
- "Maxims of state": p. -174. and Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1029:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A3658.
View MARC record | catkey: 2657078