Wren's anatomy, discovering his notorious pranks, and shamefull wickednesse [microform] : with some of his most lewd facts and infamous deeds both in his government of Peter-house colledge, and domineering in three bishopricks, to his perpetuall shame and infamy
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 13 pages
- Illustrated t.p. and Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 254:E.166, no. 7)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.254:E.161, no. 2 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An assertion of the government of the Church of Scotland in the points of ruling-elders and of the authority of presbyteries and synods [microform] : with a postscript in answer to a treatise lately published against presbyteriall government
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W3680
View MARC record | catkey: 2657282