The coppy of a letter sent from General Leishley, to the lord generall the Earle of Holland, and read in the House of Commons, the 7th of July, 1641 [microform].
- Leven, Alexander Leslie, Earl of, 1580?-1661
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 2 pages
- Signed and dated at end: H. Leishley.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 254:E.164, no. 18)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.254:E.161, no. 2 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An assertion of the government of the Church of Scotland in the points of ruling-elders and of the authority of presbyteries and synods [microform] : with a postscript in answer to a treatise lately published against presbyteriall government
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L1034
View MARC record | catkey: 2657285