An argument shewing that a standing army is inconsistent with a free government and absolutely destructive to the constitution of the English monarchy [microform].
- Trenchard, John, 1662-1723
- London printed : [publisher not identified], 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Moyle, Walter, 1672-1721
- Attributed to Trenchard by Wing; to Trenchard and W. Moyle by Brit. Mus--cf. 1956-1965 suppl. and new ed.
Imperfect: pages stained with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1537:56)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1537:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The Sovereign, or, A Political discourse upon the office and obligations of the Supreme magistrate [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T2111
View MARC record | catkey: 2657502