A sermon preached at the funerals of the reverend and faithful servant of Jesus Christ in the work of the Gospel, Mr. Samuel Collins, Pastor of the Church of Christ at Braintree in Essex, who exchanged this life for immortality in the 77th year of his age, in the 46 year of his ministry there, in the year of our Lord, 1657 [microform] / preached by Matthew Newcomen ...
- Newcomen, Matthew, 1610?-1669
- London : Printed by D. Maxwell for W. Weekley, at Ipswich, 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 63 pages
- Related Titles:
- Sermon preached at the funerals of the reverend and faithful servant of Jesus Christ in the work of the Gospel, Mr. Samuel Collins
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 699:26)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N912
View MARC record | catkey: 2657567