The earnest breathings of forreign Protestants, divines & others, to the ministers and other able Christians of these three nations for a compleat body of practicall divinity ... [microform] : and an essay of a modell of the said body of divinity / by J.D. ... ; together with an expedient tendered for the entertainment of strangers who are Protestants, and by their means to advance the Gospel unto their several nations and quarters ...
- Dury, John, 1596-1680
- London : Printed for T. Underhill ..., 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 9 unnumbered pages, 57 pages
- Preface signed: John Dury., Errata on p. 57., Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York., and Marginal notes.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1971. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 379:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D2855
View MARC record | catkey: 2657586