To the King's Most Excellent Majesty, the humble address of George Lord Dartmouth, admiral of Your Majesties fleet for the present expedition, and the commanders of Your Majesties ships of war now actually at the Spithead in Your Majesties service under his Lordships command [microform].
- Dartmouth, George Legge, Baron, 1648-1691
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Strickland, Roger, Sir, 1640-1717
Berkeley of Stratton, John Berkeley, Baron, 1663-1697
- Related Titles:
- Humble address of George Lord Dartmouth, admiral of Your Majesties fleet for the present expedition
- Letter signed: Dartmouth, Berkley, Ro. Strickland [and others].
Place and date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1971, 1973. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 378:7, 451:19)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D271
View MARC record | catkey: 2657635