A trve coppy of a letter from the Lord Cheife Iustices in Ireland with a proclamation of the rebels therein, dated from Dublin Novem. 5, 1641 [microform] : whereunto is annected certaine propositions presented to the Parliament by the marchants for the West-Indy company : with some objections answered
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lords Justices and Council
- Printed at London : [publisher not identified], 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages
- Additional Creators:
- West-Indische Compagnie (Netherlands)
- Related Titles:
- True coppy of a letter from the Lord Cheife Justices in Ireland
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 256:E.175, no. 16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T2616
View MARC record | catkey: 2657716