Julian the apostate [microform] : being a short account of his life : the sense of the primitive Christians about his succession and their behaviour towards him : together with a comparison of popery and paganism / by Samuel Johnson
- Johnson, Samuel, 1649-1703
- London : Printed for Richard Chiswell ..., MDCLXXXIX 
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- XXIX, 3 unnumbered pages, 172, that is, 173 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Comparison of popery and paganism
- Written against the succession of the Duke of York (later James II).
Running title: A comparison of popery and paganism.
Numerous errors in paging.
Imperfect: pages stained, cropped, with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1035:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, J831
View MARC record | catkey: 2657787