A letter to a gentleman of note, guilty of common swearing [microform] : recommended now to all such of that rank as are under the same guilt, and fit to be perused by all Their Majesties good subjects that would please both God and the king, in helping to suppress this crying sin / by B.J.
- Jenks, Benjamin, 1646-1724
- London : Printed for Randall Taylor ..., 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages
- This item is found at reel 385:17 as Wing J3 (number cancelled in Wing 2nd ed.), and at reel 1741:16 as Wing (2nd ed.) J618A.
Reproduction of originals in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York, and Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1971, 1986. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 385:17 and 1741:16)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.385:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A collection of all the publicke orders, ordinances, and declarations of both houses of Parliament from the ninth of March, 1642 untill December, 1646 [microform] : together with severall of His Majesties proclamations and other papers printed at Oxford : also a convenient table for the finding of the severall date and title of the particulars herein mentioned
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) J618A
View MARC record | catkey: 2657859