The narrative and reasons which were delivered by the House of Commons, to the Lords at the last conference, touching the trials of the Lords in the Tower [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- London : [publisher not identified], 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 8, 7-9 pages
- Regarding the Earl of Danby's pardon, and the trial of the five lords: Earl of Powis, Viscount Stafford, Lord Petre, Lord Arundel, of Wardour, and Lord Bellasis.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 712:13)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E2626
View MARC record | catkey: 2657923