A Trve relation of a Scotchman, vvho comming into the church of St. Olaves in the old iury in London, at such time as the people were receiving the communion, did much disturb them, and by force tore the service-book in peeces, on Sunday Septemb. 5, 1641 [microform] : with an admonition to all such abortives amongst us, to perswade them to waite the time of the Lords reformation by the Parliament, and not to be so disorderly
- London : Printed by Thomas Harper, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- True relation of a Scotchman
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 255:E.171, no. 19)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T2891
View MARC record | catkey: 2657991