A New plot against the Parliament, Englands deliverance, or, A great discovery [microform] : being a true relation of the treacherous practices of the papists now resident in this citie : likewise the reason of the guard placed at the Earle of Worcesters and Sir Basil Brooks, and my Lord Peters house in Aldersgate-street : with the heads of those orders given by the honorable House of Parliament concerning the raising of forces to suppresse the commotions in England and to guard the Ile of Wight
- London : Printed for John Greensmith, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 4 pages
- Related Titles:
- New plot against the Parliament, Englands deliverance and Great discovery
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 256:E.176, no. 11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N706
View MARC record | catkey: 2657995