The historie of the holy warre [microform] / by Thomas Fuller ...
- Fuller, Thomas, 1608-1661
- [Cambridge, Cambridgeshire] : Printed by T. Buck ..., and are to be sold by Philemon Stephens ..., 1651.
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 286 pages, 28 unnumbered pages : 1 folded map
- Additional Creators:
- Marshall, William, active 1617-1650 and Cleveland, John, 1613-1658
- Added t.p. engraved by William Marshall, preceded by "A declaration of the frontispiece" in verse, signed J.C. [i.e. John Cleveland] cf. Bowes, Catalogue of Cambridge books., Includes bibliographical references., "A table ..." [i.e. index]: p. - at end., and Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 713:6)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.713:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The pure language of the spirit of truth, set forth for the confounding false languages acted out of pride, ambition & deceit, or, Thee & thou, in its place, is the proper language to any single person whatsoever [microform] : proved by several examples, that are herein laid down by plain Scripture, for the convincing and stopping the mouthes of gainsayers : many more examples might have been laid down, but what is here mentioned, and proved by Scriptures, are sufficient for the same
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F2439
View MARC record | catkey: 2658057