The pure language of the spirit of truth, set forth for the confounding false languages acted out of pride, ambition & deceit, or, Thee & thou, in its place, is the proper language to any single person whatsoever [microform] : proved by several examples, that are herein laid down by plain Scripture, for the convincing and stopping the mouthes of gainsayers : many more examples might have been laid down, but what is here mentioned, and proved by Scriptures, are sufficient for the same
- R. F. (Richard Farnworth), -1666
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1657?]
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages
- Related Titles:
- Thee & thou, in its place, is the proper language to any single person whatsoever and Pure language of the spirit of truth
- Caption title. and Signed: Richard Farnsworth.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 713:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F497
View MARC record | catkey: 2658063