Ptokopharmaken, seu Medicamen miseris, or, Pauperum pyxidicula salutifera. Help for the poor [microform] : collected for the benefit of such as are not able to make use of physitians and chirugions, or live remote from them. Also an appendix concerning letting bloud in the smallpox / by Robert Pemel ...
- Pemell, Robert
- London : Printed for Philemon Stephens ..., 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 70 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Medicamen miseris, Pauperum pyxidieula salutifera, Help for the poor, Ptokopharmakon, and Apendix concerning letting blood in the small pox
- "Alphabetical table of the diseases in this treatise": p. [1-3], Running title: An apendix concerning letting blood in the small pox., and Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1038:32)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P1133
View MARC record | catkey: 2658168