Perkins, 1642 [microform] : a new almanacke and prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God 1642, being the second from the bissextile or leape-yeere, and from the world's creation, 5564 : composed and chiefly referred to the meridian of the famous city of London / made and set forth by Samuel Perkins ...
- Perkins, Samuel, active 1625-1643
- London : Printed by John Dawson for the Company of Stationers, 
- Physical Description:
- 39 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- New almanacke and prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God 1642
Prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God 1642
- Added t.p. on p. : Perkins, 1642 : a prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God, 1642 ... The eighteenth edition. London : Printed at London by I. Raworth for the Company of Stationers, 1642.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 705:38)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A2100
View MARC record | catkey: 2658224