The dissolution of the Parliament in Scotland Novemb. 19, 1641 [microform] : after a sweet sympathy and agreement betwixt the King and his subiects in the setling of all affaires as well ecclesiasticall as civill in that kirke and kingdome : with an act of Parliament ordaining the whole subiects and lieges of that kingdome to maintaine and defend the conclusions acts and constitutions of this last session of Parliament and to subscribe the band appointed for that effect : wherein is declared the illegall practices of Iohn, Earl of Traquair, by breaking up their former Parliament anno, 1639 ere any thing was accomplished : together with a true copy of the band as it was subscribed by the noble-men, barons, burgesses and others of this last Parliament in justification thereof
- London : Printed for John Wright, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Scotland. Parliament
- The document signed by Parliament in Scotland on pages 5-6.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 256:E.177, no. 7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D1690
View MARC record | catkey: 2658343