A plea for the peoples fundamentall liberties and parliaments, or, Eighteen questions questioned & answered [microform] : which questions were lateley propounded by Mr. Jeremy Jves, pretending thereby to put the great question between the army and their dissenting brethren in the Parliament of the commonwealth of England out of question / by Capt. William Bray
- Related Titles:
- Eighteen questions questioned & answered
18 questions questioned & answered
- A reply to Jeremiah Ive's "Eighteen questions" of 21 Nov. 1659.
A note by the publisher, p. , indicates a publication date in 1660.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 731:20)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B4306
View MARC record | catkey: 2658461