The English opera, or, The vocal musick in Psyche [microform] : with the instrumental therein intermix'd : to which is adjoyned the instrumental musick in The tempest / by Matthew Lock ...
- Locke, Matthew, 1621 or 1622-1677
- Uniform Title:
- Psyche. Vocal score
- London : Printed by T. Ratcliff and N. Thompson for the author, and are to be sold by John Carr at his shop ..., 1675.
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (8 unnumbered pages, 72, that is, 76 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Shadwell, Thomas, 1642?-1692
- Related Titles:
- English opera
Vocal musick in Psyche
Instrumental musick used in The tempest
- The text is from Shadwell's tragedy, Psyche.
"Licensed 1675. Roger L'Estrange"
Pages 75 and 76 misnumbered 71 and 72.
Errata: p. .
Advertisements: p. .
Reproduction of original in Harvard University Libraries.
"The instrumental musick used in The tempest": p. 62-72 [i.e. 76].
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 190:2)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.190:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Memoires of the lives, actions, sufferings & deaths of those noble, reverend and excellent personages that suffered by death, sequestration, decimation, or otherwise, for the Protestant religion and the great principle thereof, allegiance to their soveraigne, in our late intestine wars, from the year 1637 to the year 1660, and from thence continued to 1666 [microform] : with the life and martyrdom of King Charles I / by Da. Lloyd
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L2770
View MARC record | catkey: 2658503