Melothesia, or, Certain general rules for playing upon a continued-bass [microform] : with a choice collection of lessons for the harpsichord and organ of all sorts : never before published / all carefully reviewed by M. Locke ...
- Locke, Matthew, 1621 or 1622-1677
- London : Printed for J. Carr, and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1673.
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (9 pages, 2 unnumbered pages of music, 1 unnumbered page, 84 pages of music)
- Related Titles:
Certain general rules for playing upon a continued-bass
- Dedication signed: Matt. Locke.
Reproduction of original in Library of Congress.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 216:6)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.216:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Pleasure with profit [microform] : consisting of recreations of divers kinds, viz., numerical, geometrical, mechanical, statical, astronomical, horometrical, cryptographical, magnetical, automatical, chymical, and historical ... : / by William Leybourn ... ; to this work is also annext, A treatise of algebra ... by R. Sault
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L2774
Arber's Term cat. I 151
View MARC record | catkey: 2658513